Hey guys!! Thanks for watching, I was tagged by Juliathefit for her fitness tag. I really thought that it was a great tag and I was excited to film it for you guys! If you guys have any questions or comments please let me know and keep you requests coming 🙂 Please keep in mind this is just what has been working for me and if you are planning to start a new fitness or health routine consult with your doctor or physical trainer!!
Tank Top- http://smile.amazon.com/New-Balance-Accelerate-Poisonberry-X-Large/dp/B00HE4NO8K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=8-2&keywords=new+balance+pink+tank+top
Nike Free (size 6.5 Big Kids I wear a 7.5 in adult and they fit fine with a thin sock)- http://smile.amazon.com/Nike-Free-5-0-Kids-Silver-Total/dp/B009LP20YY/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1410447932&sr=8-10&keywords=kids+nike+free
Lululemon Crops- http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/crops-yoga/Wunder-Under-Crop-Full-On-Luon?cc=14848&skuId=3548973&catId=crops-yoga
Lululemon Yoga Mat- http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/women-yoga-mats-and-props/The-Mat-3242?cc=15467&skuId=3566440&catId=women-yoga-mats-and-props
Listed below are the questions for the tag and thanks again Julia for tagging me!
Pushups- 7 if you can call them pushups lol will be working on them!
Modified Pushups- 15
1) How fit do you consider yourself to be? Are you happy with the shape you’re in?
2) Do you play any sports?
3) Besides those, do you exercise as well?
4) Do you have any fitness or health related goals?
5) Which celebrity’s body would you like to have, or do you have anybody else who inspires you?
6) What’s your favorite and/or least favorite exercise?
7) How important is leading an active and healthy lifestyle for you?
8) How much attention to a healthy diet do you pay?
9) What’s your biggest diet secret?
10) Do you smoke, or have you ever smoked in the past?
Just tape yourself doing these simple exercises and see how many repetitions you manage in the given time. Feel free to take some breaks in between!
1) 1 minute of sit-ups
2) 1 minute of regular push ups on your toes (I know those are hard!, but just try your best! :-))
3) 1 minute of squats
4) 1 minute of push ups on your knees this time
5) If you want, show your favorite exercise from question 6 above!
Thank you guys so much for watching!