Published on November 24, 2019 by

$9 Kat Von D Alchemist Pallet Dupe!?!| UCANBE Swatches | Dupe, There It Is

In my first ever installment of Dupe, There It Is! I am duping the fabulous, yet overpriced imo, Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic pallet for $9. I know what you’re thinking, girl, you are really half- assing this video without actually having the KVD pallet with you. Well to that I’d say, I could not justify spending $32 on the Alchemist pallet, or just buy the pallet with full intent of returning it (I’m not a garbage person lol). If you still want to see how the UCANBE Heavenly Hue Highlighter compares to a different high-end highlight, I swatch it against my Lime Crime Opals Hi-Lite pallet (which has also been proclaimed as a partial dupe for the KVD Alchemist pallet). Unfortunately, my camera refused to truly pick up on how beautiful these shades actual are against my pasty ass skin. So I highly recommend you check out the Allure article below that has better swatches and cooperative lighting.

https://www.allure.com/story/amazon-kat-von-d-alchemist-holographic-palette-dupe

Products Mentioned:
Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Pallet
http://go.magik.ly/ml/8rp7/

UCANBE Heavenly Hue Highlighter Pallet
http://go.magik.ly/ml/8rpi/

Lime Crime Opals Hi-Lite
http://go.magik.ly/ml/8rpn/

Base Makeup:
Garnier Skin Active BB Cream (awesome for oil/ combination skin)
http://go.magik.ly/ml/6tjn/ Promo Code: MAGICLINKS350 for $3.50 off $15+ spend at Ulta
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (great dupe for NARS creamy concealer)
http://go.magik.ly/ml/6tjp/ Promo Code: MAGICLINKS350 for $3.50 off $15+ spend at Ulta
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer (my desert island product and my holiest of grails)
http://go.magik.ly/ml/6tjr/
Dermablend Translucent Powder (this powder is just ok tbh) http://go.magik.ly/ml/6tjx/ Promo Code: MAGICLINKS350 for $3.50 off $15+ spend at Ulta
Brows: Etude House Brow Pencil has completely revolutionized my brow game!
http://go.magik.ly/ml/7ncy/
Maybelline Brow Pomade (literally fool proof) http://go.magik.ly/ml/6tk0/ Promo Code: MAGICLINKS350 for $3.50 off $15+ spend at Ulta
Mascara as always is:
Maybelline Lash Sensational
http://go.magik.ly/ml/6x3s/
L’Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise
http://go.magik.ly/ml/6x3u/
Let’s take our relationship to the next level! Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/micaelaladavis/
Use code MICAELA to save 25% at Swim Classy: https://www.swimclassy.com/
Contact me: micaelaladavis@gmail.com
Song: Body Gold- Oh Wonder
Disclaimer, I do make a small commission on affiliated links (magic links)
Ps. I would never share a link to a website that contains malware. All magic link websites are legitimate address that I have created a link for. 95% of the time it is a link to either Sephora or Ulta, the other 5% are probably either Juvia’s Place or Amazon lol

Add your comment

Your email address will not be published.